Sites using WXtoImg
A few of the many web sites updated continuously by others using WXtoImg
- SMA-NOAA-AMATEURS - Images and information from South American and Central America.
- WRAASE electronic – Images received in northern Germany
- Steven Ross (Weatherscience.net) – Images by Weatherscience.net in Linden VA, USA
- Denis Ramelet (F5PXF) – Images recorded at Hohrod, France
- Alan Hinton – Images recorded at Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Wisse van der Velde – Images recorded at Grootegast, Netherlands
- Thomas Williams (K9AC) – Images recorded at Port Williams, Washington, USA
- Jean-Yves Bouvier – Images recorded at Trebes, France
- OZ7OX – Images recorded at Trebes, France
- Alex - Images recorded at Murmansk, Russia
- Tom (M7TWS) - Images recorded at North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Sites with Pristine Images
Pristine images may be downloaded and processed by WXtoImg nearly identically to locally made recordings. Using multiple sites, they can used to generate wide-area composite images.
To process a pristine image, simply download the full-size image and open using File -> Open Raw Image in WXtoImg.
- North America
- South America
- Africa/Indian Ocean