Time Synchronization Software
Software for keeping your computer’s clock synchronized to an Internet time source. This is necessary to ensure that maps overlays are correctly aligned.
- Windows built in time sync – Most modern versions of Windows has built in time synchronization that can be enabled in the system settings
- Meinberg NTP – Best solution for keeping clock in sync for all versions of Windows
- Dimension 4 – Very simple to use time sync freeware for Windows. Set to sync on system startup, and every 900 seconds (15 minutes).
- Template Generator – Use this form to build a custom template for WXtoImg to publish images to your site
Palette / CLUT Generators
- WXtoImg PAL – (Rajesh K, Smileware) Generates color palette files in the format in which WXtoIMG requires for processing Thermal, Sea Surface temperature and HVC enhancements. Called CLUT (Color LookUp Tables), these files are the source of information for WXtoIMG to set colors for temperatures while generating map). For Windows only (v2.1)